Skip to content
We are committed to giving you the best possible service. This will be achieved by working together. Help us to help you. You have a right to, and the practice will try to ensure that:
- You will be treated with courtesy and respect.
- You will be treated as a partner in the care and attention that you receive.
- All aspects of your visit will be dealt with in privacy and confidence.
- You will be seen by a doctor of your choice subject to availability.
- In an emergency, out of normal opening hours, if you telephone the practice you will be given the number to receive assistance, which will require no more than one further call.
- You can bring someone with you, however you may be asked to be seen on your own during the consultation.
- Repeat prescriptions will normally be available for collection within two working days of your request.
- Information about our services on offer will be made available to you by way of posters, notice boards and newsletters.
- You have the right to see your medical records or have a copy subject to certain laws.