How to Register with the Practice
Thank you for considering registering with our practice.You can register with the practice online, which is our preferred method too.
Step 1: Check you live in our catchment area to avoid disappointment
We can only register patients who currently live within our catchment area. Please click BELOW or on map to check if your address is within our area.
You can visit the NHS website for more information about registering with a GP Practice.
Step 2: Complete online registration form, using link below:
Step 3: Email [email protected] with two forms of Acceptable ID
- Two forms of Acceptable ID (1 Photo ID & 1 Proof of address) – if not possible, please let us know and see this Safe Surgeries Leaflet.
- We will not store these documents and we will securely delete/destroy them after our initial verification
Acceptable Photo Identification: Photo Driving Licence, Passport or European ID Card.
Acceptable Proof of Address: Tenancy agreement, Mortgage statement, Bank statement, Utility bill (date within the past 3 months) etc.
For children under 16 years of age, parents/ guardians should aim to provide a copy of Birth certificate and Immunisation record (in English).
Step 4: Optional: Download both the NHSApp & Airmid apps
- Use the NHS App first to create your NHS Login (it may require you to upload a copy of your Photo ID). It can help if you have your NHS number to hand.
- You can use the same NHS Login to access the Airmid app, which is linked to our practice’s healthcare IT system (called SystmOne) . The Airmid app has some functionality not currently in the NHS App (e.g. video consultations) and vice versa is true too, which is why we recommend you download both Apps.
- Visit our Online Services webpage for more guidance.
Both these apps will enhance your digital experience as a patient at this practice.
Step 5: Await confirmation that you have been registered
We aim to register you as quickly as possible. If you have given us a UK mobile phone number, we will send you a text message to confirm you have been registered. If you do not receive such a message, you can email us at [email protected] for an update.